SEAFUTURE & MARITIME TECHNOLOGIES MATCH 2018
is the brokerage event organised by Blue Hub, Special Agency of the Chamber of Commerce.
- SEAFUTURE & MARITIME TECHNOLOGIES 2018 - 6TH EDITION is a must-attend event – a unique opportunity to meet key players & makers, display business strengths, establish new contacts and exchange knowledge with peers, research centers and universities.
- It is ideal for showcasing maritime innovation and technology to main contractors in the civil and defence sectors through advanced bilateral meetings with Italian and foreign navies and among enterprises together with high level conferences and workshops.
- The geographical areas covered by the event are: Eurasia, Africa and Oceania.
- SEAFUTURE & MARITIME TECHNOLOGIES MATCH 2018 is addressed to large and SMEs, navies, universities and research centres interested in bilateral meetings for commercial and technological purposes and in finding out new partners for research related activities in the field of Sea Technologies and Marine Environment.
- The geographical countries covered by the event are: Eurasia, Africa and Oceania.
- Naval Defence Industry
- Shipbuilding/Shipyard Industry (Cruise-Passengers-MaxiYachting)
- Maritime Projecting & Design
- Maritime Technologies & Materials
- Maritime Environment
- Maritime Safety & Security
- Maritime Services
- Research & Development
At least 10 meetings over the three working days
- Translation service
- Equipped spaces for bilateral meetings
- Qualified personnel assistance during the event
- Realization of a companies’ catalogue
WHY TO PARTICIPATE
SEAFUTURE MATCH 2018 will offer you the opportunity to:
- Promote your technology and expertise to a range of Navies, Companies and Organisations
- Develop partnerships leading to technological, commercial and research collaboration
- Acquire knowledge and skills by updating on strategic topics/themes with experts in specific fields - for SMEs and professionals